How many people do you know that have gotten knocked out this year by the flu, a stomach bug, a nasty cold, or some sort of virus? Guess what? It’s way more common than it needs to be! There are a few simple and natural measures you can implement into your daily life that will greatly impact the strength of your immune system. In this episode of Be Organic, host Kat Eckles gives you an all-natural, step by step guide on the foods, supplements, and lifestyle practices that will effectively help you overcome and prevent viruses, organically.
What you’ll learn:
- The top two reasons why Kat believes cold and flu viruses are so prevalent
- Research behind why lack of Vitamin D and overconsumption of processed sugar are both key players in catching a virus
- Top foods to consume daily to boost your immunity and prevent viruses
- Why prioritizing your gut health is essential for warding off viruses
- Simple ways to increase your gut health
**While we absolutely love discussing wellness and nutrition with our expert guests, you should talk to your physician or other medical professional before making any dietary changes. They can assess your specific needs and come up with a plan that works best for you.**