Welcome to Episode 4 of the Be Organic Podcast
It’s common for women to complain about their hormones being out of whack. And doctors love to use birth control as the solution to the problem. But birth control is merely covering the symptoms and not actually treating it.
So if you feel your hormones are all over the place, or you are struggling with PMS, PCOS, irregular periods, acne, breast tenderness and maybe even post-birth control syndrome, you may want to consider seed cycling. It’s a natural remedy used for bringing your hormones back into balance.
How it works? The first half of your menstrual cycle, focus on consuming 1-2 tablespoons of flax seeds and raw pumpkin seeds daily. And for the second half, focus on consuming 1-2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds and sesame seeds.
To learn more, tune into the full episode where host Kat Eckles gives you a quick breakdown on seed cycling–sharing all the amazing health benefits, as well as how to get started.
What you’ll learn:
- What it means to seed cycle
- Why your menstrual cycle causes hormonal imbalances
- How seed cycling works to balance your hormones
- What seeds you need to cycle for optimum hormone balance
- How to get started with seed cycling
- How to easily incorporate these seeds into your daily diet
For more information, check out this post by Dr. Jolene Brighten.