Balancing motherhood with being a business owner is not always the easiest task, but it’s extremely rewarding every day. Luckily I have a few favorite items that help me in those times when life is even busier than usual.
Below I’ve listed my favorite products that help me feel my best!
- Being a mom, wife, and boss, having energy is KEY to my success. For the past 5 years, I have been taking a daily multi-vitamin from Shaklee that gets me through that 3 o’clock lull. Not only does it give me energy, but it’s also kept me from getting sick, which is another huge key to my success.
- Who doesn’t love a good dry shampoo? Lets be honest, most days I don’t have the time for a full shower and blowout. My go-to product to keep my hair looking good for work is from DryBar. It smells good and works like a charm!
- Hydration is essential and offers so many benefits including good skin complexion, energy, healthy digestion, and much more! You can always find me with water in my bag, and my favorite water bottle is our Burn Boot Camp Swell Bottle. It keeps my drink cold and saves on all the plastic going into our environment.
- One of my favorite post-workout drinks is a refreshing juice! My favorite is Clean Juice’s Sweet Green Juice. It’s made with nourishing veggies like kale, spinach, and cucumber, but it’s also great for those green juice beginners! Hints of apple and mint give it a touch of added sweetness.
- When I need a little extra motivation, one of the first things I do is listen to an episode of Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations podcast! It features all kinds of guest experts, specifically in the health and wellness industries, and I always find that listening to the show makes me feel empowered and uplifted.
- As a mother and a business owner, I often find myself carrying SO much around with me at all times. I always turn to Fawn Design when I need a new bag. Their products are all stylish, functional, and extremely spacious. Whether I’m using it as a diaper bag or an office tote, my Fawn bag always comes in handy!
- I always make time for exercise, so for days when I can’t make it into the gym, I open YouTube and go to our Burn TVchannel! We demonstrate tons of exercises that you can do from the comfort of your home, in addition to recipes and transformation testimonials. It’s also my go-to spot for feeling inspired and energized, and it always makes me ready to work!
- I’m always focused on my family, my health, and my business, so I love to look for great ways to simplify all my other routines. For my daily beauty routine, Shaklee’s Youth Activating BB Cream is my absolute go-to. It evens out my skin tone, gives me my daily dose of SPF, and is completely vegan and cruelty free!
- After a long, busy day, coming home and lighting a relaxing candle really helps me unwind. This aromatherapy candle from Bath and Body Works is my absolute favorite because after lighting it the calming fragrances of lavender and vanilla are wafting through my entire house in no time!
- All of us need some great music to keep us motivated sometimes, right? This portable Sonos speaker is not only incredibly handy to have on hand when you need a mood-boosting pick-me-up, but it’s a Burn